No Limits Cream Bronzer Stick
- Unit Price
About the Produc t
Why We’re In Love:
Naturally sculpt, define and warm up your complexion with this cream bronzer. Formulated to blend effortlessly for a sun-kissed glow it also features skincare such as Rosehip oil helping to reduce the look of dark spots, and will not accentuate imperfections and texture.
Who We Made This For:
- All skin types
- Dry/Dull skin
- Mature skin
Want to Know More:
Achieve that vibrant, sun-kissed glow year-round with this creamy bronzer stick that instantly brings depth and dimension to the face. This easy-to-work, lightweight formula glides on top of the skin to create a diffused, shadow-like effect that brings your favorite features to the forefront. Formulated with soothing skincare ingredients, this multitasking bronzer radiates the complexion leaving behind a healthy-looking glow.
How to Use:
For instant warmth, gently blend product into the hallows of the cheek, temples of the forehead and jawline using a brush or sponge. Build, as needed.
- Green Tea Extract | Helps soothe and hydrate skin, while reducing the appearance of redness and irritation
- Watermelon Seed Extract | Helps retain the skin’s moisture levels for visibly radiant, healthier-looking skin
- Rosehip Oil | Antioxidant-rich with Vitamins A, C, and E to help reduce the look of dark spots and improve moisture levels
Check out reviews from our Confidence Crew!
- SBSydney B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUpdate to my last review
First things first, I wish I could delete my super grumpy first review! I was the one who posted about how the product wasn’t melted into the cap and I was all sorta of irritated and proclaimed that I would be returning it to Sephora. Clearly it was a bad day for me lol. I mean I *was* disappointed that my product came all melted the first time, but that’s the risk you take when you order a beautifully creamy product like this when it’s hotter than Satan’s b-hole in Michigan at the time. I did end up keeping the original product and just scooped out what I could and put it in a small cosmetics jar I had, and have been dabbing a little on the back of my hand, then using a sculpting brush to pick up some product to apply to my face. I fell in love. SO I snagged another during the founder’s birthday sale recently so I could have a backup when my first one runs out. It looked flawless when it arrived(see pic). LYS BEAUTY: I am sorry I had such a negative first opinion of this product. I’m gonna be a repeat buyer for LIFE of this product and your translucent setting powder, and probably gonna fall in love with many more of your products.
- RRebeccaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCreamy, blend able formula!
I have 3 shades and love how creamy these are! They blend like a dream, & a little product goes a long way! I also love how fairly priced they are!
- SBSydney B.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoShade looks perfect…but packaging/consistency needs work
Motivate looks like it could be perfect for me. But I couldn’t even use it. Ordered this from a big retailer, and it must’ve melted in transit. When I opened it after it arrived today, the tube was empty because the entirety of the product had melted into the cap. I wouldn’t have been able to get it out whatsoever. I didn’t want to risk destroying it because I intend on returning it. Not sure if I’ll rebuy yet. I’ve heard and seen people raveeeeee about how creamy it is. But maybe it’s way too creamy to be shipped in warm weather? Maybe I’ll try buying in the retailers store to see if it’s better. Wanted to be able to love this but I can’t in it’s current state. LYS please look into this packaging quality issue—I love your brand!
- AWAna W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy Favorite!
This is a holy grail for me. Easily the best on the market for its blendability, staying power, and ease of use. It's perfect for my skintone. An absolute must have!
- ECEmily C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoC.R.E.A.M
Holy cream. They put the cream in creamiest bronzer stick on the planet. It seems very dramatic once you apply it, however, if you just blend, it will turn out so beautifully and add the perfect bronzed glow. I layer the No Limits Matte Bronzer on top and WA-LA, stunning.